Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Need Prayer or Someone to Listen? My Door is Open

A few years ago, I decided to use my life savings to build my family a house. I prayed about the decision, and felt like Jesus was giving me the ok. However, I made a promise to the Lord that I would use all that I have for good, including my home.

Right now, there are so many people struggling in our little community. People are sick with disease and illness. People are struggling in so many ways.

I want you to know that if you are sick and want someone to lay hands on you and lift you up in prayer, I love you and my door is open.

I want you to know that if you need deliverance from the darkness that afflicts you, I love you and my door is open.

I want you to know that if you are struggling with your faith or simply need an ear to listen,I love you and my door is open.

If you are thinking of suicide and need a light of hope, I love you and my door is open.

Whether you are Baptist or Catholic or Methodist or any denomination, I love you and my door is open.

Whether you are Muslim, Buddhist, or a practicing Wiccan, I love you and my door is open.

If you are struggling with your identity and need an ear to listen, my door is open.

Gay or straight, black or white, I love you and my door is open.

I don't have much to give, but I can simply listen. My door is open.

Matthew 11:28-30 

28 “Come to me, ALL you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


Romans Chp. 12 verse 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 
16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. 
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment