Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2019

PRAYER FOR PEACE, JOY, AND LOVE

The Lord tells us how to  pray in His Word, but I thought I would share this prayer with you in hopes that it helps someone.


Dear Lord,

Please help me to trust in you and in your will. Please help me to walk with you and follow where you lead. Fill my heart with your joy, peace, and presence. Help me to walk in love and generosity. Help me to see more through your eyes and less through my own.

Reveal anything in my life that doesn't belong. Reveal anything that is keeping me from walking in your peace and your joy. Help me to bear much fruit.
Dear Lord, I confess my sins to you. Please forgive me of ____, and ___. (confess sins to lord)

Dear Lord, give me a clean heart and convict me when I am wrong and turn towards to the path of darkness.

Dear Lord, I pray against any works of darkness that would try to touch me and my family. Dear Lord, you are my deliverer and I put my faith and trust and hope in you.

Dear Lord, carve me into your image so that I may be a light to those in darkness.

Thank you for all you have done.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment