Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

One of those amazing moments where you are forced to say...Only God can do that

One day I was driving in my car and I asked Jesus..."dear Lord, how am I doing? Are you proud of me, I asked? Are you disappointed? Please let me know.

The next Sunday I was at church...We have the kind of church services where anything goes. During the middle of the sermon my pastor looks at me and says, "Rachelle, Jesus wants me to tell you something. He says that he's proud of you. Tears welled up in my eyes because I knew, at that moment, that God hears me. I know He is there, but I know we sometimes wonder if He hears us.

My pastor also spoke about my writing. He has never read anything I wrote, but he told me that my writing was going to be anointed.
A few weeks later, I find myself writing as if a new breath of life has breathed into my spirit. A lady emailed me and told me how my writing has been helping her. She told me that my writing was anointed.

If that's not God then I don't know what is....

I never shared this with anyone but I thought it was just one of those amazing things. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. It happens quite often, actually.
I'm not bragging that God was proud of me....I simply want people to know that He hears us...

He hears YOU.
Now, make Him proud.
He loves YOU.

Thank you, God...all that is good in me comes from you and you alone. Even writing.
Let Him lavish His love upon you.


The LORD is the everlasting God,
   the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
   and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.


No comments:

Post a Comment