Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Gratitude

Today I'm thankful...

I'm thankful for the sound of laughter
and the smell of rain
I'm thankful for the sweet taste of chocolate.
and warm coffee in the morning
I am thankful for the things that most take for granted.
The warmth of a bed and the beauty of touch
I am thankful for family, for friends,
and for the beautiful life I've been given.
I am thankful for the small things..
Small things are the biggest of all


Lately, it seems that I have been inudated with complaints. Everyone around me is cursing. F this. F that. It is getting old very fast.
I have a six year old cousin that lives in a nursing home because she is paralyzed and yet people are still cursing about frivolous things.
Get over it people!
Count your blessings! Be grateful that for the breath in your lungs. Don't dwell on what you don't have.
Thank God for what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment