Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dreaming

today is a day for dreaming..
Sometimes, it is so easy to get caught up in the spinning wheel of routine and life that dreaming seems a lost art. Sometimes busyness dominates my life. It's nothing for me to get up at 3 am, drive an hour to work, work 12 hours, and drive back.  It's exhausting at times.
But today is a day for dreaming...
I am trusting God that He will show me more of what He wants for my life... I believe that when our dreams are in line with God's will, good things happen.

Some of my dreams are small and simple.. others are more grandiose.

Today, I'm dreaming about writing more music, spending more quality time with my children, limiting television, video games, and other technology to almost nil ( or getting rid of it altogether)

I'm dreaming about visiting wonderful places all around the world, visiting long lost friends, and making new ones. I'm dreaming of being a helping hand to those in need..

I'm dreaming of taking the time to learn to make things..like homemade soaps and candles and hats and nice pretty things like that.  I think I can get this done if I eliminate tv and facebook and all of the other things that consume too much of my time)

I'm dreaming of being the kind of mom who doesn't forget about her kids because she's too busy all of the time. I'm dreaming about getting our hands dirty in the kitchen, baking cookies..
I'm dreaming about buying Cade a musical instrument and then learning how to play together. 

I'm dreaming about adopting a kitten..
I'm dreaming about having hot coffee brewing 24/7 and an open door to all who need an ear to listen or a hand to feed.

I'm dreaming of going to the beach and relishing the sound of the waves and the smell of saltwater.

These are my God dreams..things that God put in my heart..


So tell me, what are your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment