Total Pageviews

Monday, August 7, 2017

I recently rediscovered a cd that I had long forgotten. It's called "Hidden in My Heart." The cd features a collection of very soothing music that incorporates scripture into the message.


I was reading the reviews of the cd, and kids that were having nightmares and night terrors stopped having them while listening to the music. People reported that their anxieties melted away, and claimed that they felt closer to God. Seriously, read the reviews on Amazon. This cd is powerful.

I think the cds are powerful because they plant verses that we all need to be reminded of on a daily basis. He is with us, He loves us, We can cast all our Cares upon Him. The Word of God is a powerful weapon against the darkness, and knowing who we are in Christ is equally as powerful.

I am providing a link to a few of my favorite songs. They are salve to the spirit, my friends. Listen, and be blessed. Know who you are in Christ. You are beautiful. You are important. You are so loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWxbYzAUYPA&list=PLUhndoJzCQZwLjvPKSIyn6NvBSNAMLtL3



2 comments:

  1. I like these songs. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your heart and these cds! I've been having trouble sleeping at night

    ReplyDelete