Total Pageviews

Friday, August 11, 2017

I want to help you

Hi everyone!

I have an extensive video collection that may help some people. I don't share them all of the blog. Truthfully, I'm not yet bold enough to share a lot of them.. However, if you are struggling in any of the following areas, please message me and I will send you some videos and links that may help you.
Any conversations will be kept 100 percent confidential, and I would never betray anyone's trust.

Topics:
Spiritual Abuse ( a topic that I have studied extensively)
Depression
Demonic Torment ( I have experienced this, but Jesus has shown me many things. He gives us authority to cast them out! Testimony coming soon!)
False doctrines
Money in the Church
Biblical models for church
Getting closer to Jesus
Struggles with sin of any sort
True and counterfeit moves of God, true and false miracles (Yes, Satan can counterfeit) For details, just ask.
There are more, but if you would like me to send you vids on a topic, please let me know.

Love,
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment