Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Bee Miracle

Our house has been plagued with bees over the course of the past few years. First, they were on one side of the house. Then, they moved to the other side of the house. Each time, i would have them removed. At times, I have paid to have them removed and other times, friends and family would come and remove the hive. This has happened about three times. They have stung me in the head multiple times, and even in the stomach.
Last time they were removed, my dad and a friend of ours got at least 50 bee stings between the both of them. It was brutal, ya'll.

Then, peace. Alas, the bees were gone. I managed about 6 months without the threat of bees.

And then one day, I looked and there they were...again. At least a dozen or more swarming,building a nest.

When I saw them, I said a small prayer, "Jesus please send them away. I don't want to deal them, I just want them to go." Truthfully, I wasn't sure if I was expecting Jesus to answer that prayer, but the next day I went outside and the bees were gone.

All of them. My logical mind wanted to explain away the bee's disappearance by something scientific. And even though I'm all about the science, I have seen so much of Jesus, His Power, and the Supernatual that I have to take the Word of God at face value.

Anyhow, as I was looking at my bee-less house, Jesus whispered a verse into my spirit,

"If you have faith the size of a grain of mustard, you can say to this mountain move, and it shall be moved."Matthew 17:20

I sat there in awe.

Jesus is calling us to greater faith. He says to ask and we shall receive. He hears us. He longs for a closer relationship with us. If we ask and seek Him, He will answer.

He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment