Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Barking Dog Coffee Lounge, Orange, TX


Today was a day off the beaten path.  Coffee with friends. I can't say that I do things with friends often. It feels like I work most of the time..and when I am not working, I am loving on my two boys... A day with friends is always welome. I am praying for more days with friends.
today, I got to love on an old friend from baton rouge..I got to meet one her friends from washington, dc.

Proverbs 18:24
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

here are some pics from our day...

I like the rustic door

The barking dog was filled with lots of antique, interesting furniture..

I love this photo of New York! I am going there, God willing, next month. Seeing this photo, only made me that much more excited!

Nothing speaks ambiance like an orange sofa..I want one of these, some day..

I was surprised and a little elated to see a Bible in a coffee shop..very cool
This is my beautiful friend, Tara!

and her beautiful friend, Jill from D.C!

This is me..with the wonky eye..Lately, my allergies have been so bad that I've been waking up with my eyes swollen..I call it the "wonky" eye..

If you are looking for an interesting place with flair and ambiance, call me up..let's go to the Barking Dog!

Let's be friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment