Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Grand Canyon

In Sept. I want to venture into the unknown territory. I want to go to places I've never been and see things I've never seen.

I want feel the wind in my hair on Route 66.....

sooooo....

I think I just might go. I will take my oldest boy and my aunt, God willing, and Go.

I want to turn it into a mini mission trip....and leave a little trail of light from no name, Louisiana all the way to the Mojave Desert.

I've already found an orphanage and I hope to bring some bears.

I am going to leave a trail of love.....little notes on cars..telling about the love of Jesus...
offering hope..to wayfarers and strangers....

It is going to Blessed...
It is going to be fun.

It is going to be a lot of driving.

But, that's ok.

Grand Canyon, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment