Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

shatterproof

I came up with an idea tonight...

Every night, I am going to do at least one thing to share His Light...

Every night is His Night Light....

Tonight, I am going to write a letter to a lady that I ran into last week....
When I saw her, I felt an overwhelming need to hug her....and tell her how much Jesus loves her.

She wore a smile, but I could sense an overwhelming despair...
So tonight, with His help, I will write to her...

On another note....

the day didn't start off too well....

I'm still hurt by the course of the last few days....
I'm so tired of being hurt by the same person. It's heart wrenching that people can't see how thier sin affects others.
Lies cut to the core. they hurt beyond belief...I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a hope in Jesus....

In the past, before I found Him...there were days when I didn't want to go on with this life...
I saw myself as a complete failure in every realm..every aspect of life...
I saw the futility of my ways ...I saw wasted effort...I saw so much hurt...I thought that I was nothing but a burden to everyone around me...
But today, thanks to Jesus, I can see things so differently...
Life isn't shatterproof, however..

there are still days when I feel fragile...when it seems as if it wouldn't take much to completely and totally break me. I am not shatterproof....
But it seems that everytime some trial or hurt comes along, His Grace pieces me together in a new way....

I talked to my husband today....there is more drama going on behind the scenes than I care to admit....It is painful.... A long time ago, before I was saved, I thought that I hated my husband for all the things that he did...

But I don't...I guess deep down, we all want someone to care for us..and when that doesn't happen, when the love isn't pure, then we feel let down,

I told my husband that I would like to be friends...I can't promise him anything else right now..
Too much lost trust....but I still care about what happens to him. I'm sad for the path that he has chosen and all I can do is pray for him.

I am amazed tonight at the immensity and vastness of life. How despite all that is going on in my life, God is still God. He is still the Creator..

No comments:

Post a Comment