Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

soul surfer

Tonight, I watched a very inspiring movie... I typically don't watch movies about sports and competition...I have no interest in surfing whatsoever..

But the movie Soul Surfer was about the three things that I cherish: faith, hope, and love....
It's based on a true story about a girl named Bethany Hamilton. She was an amazing competive surfer. One day she was out on the waves and a shark bit her arm off...
But despite the trials she learned to truly live amidst tragedy...She grew stronger and better. She didn't wallow in her pain or develop a "woe is me" attitude...she struggled, but yet she prevailed.
Her weakness, in a sense, became her strength..and she inspired thousands of people...

I also loved the movie because Jesus was in it....Jesus was actually represented beautifully in a Hollywood film...I was amazed..That isn't something you see every day.

So I highly recommend this movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment