Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A new song

I sing a song I wrote for you
Like inscense floating through the air
Through space and time
To find you where
You wait to hear of our love

I kiss the scars upon your feet
I taste the Word of Love so sweet
I breathe your spirit in so deep
That spirit lives inside of me…

chorus

And I sing a song of Praise
I long to walk in all your ways
To seek you out in all my days
I long to go where you have gone
Look on lands, you’ve looked upon
I sing a song of Praise

The mysteries of life are
so abundant in your hand
When I sing a song to you
The universe itself expands

So You take me in your arms
And You keep me from the wolves
You're my shepherd, you are my king
And to you, this song I sing.

Chorus:
And I sing a song of Praise
I long to walk in all your ways
To seek you out, in all my days
I long to go where you have gone
Look upon the lands you've looked upon
I sing a song of praise


Bridge:

When you were little,
When you were young,
I long to know, the song that Mary sung to you

When you were just an infant child
I long to see your perfect smile
What were your dream as a boy?
Did you know, that you would die?

Did you know that they would nail you to
a cross, made out of tree?
Did you know, I don’t know, but you the fact remains
You humbly died for me.

repeat Chorus:

A song I just wrote...He gave it to me...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment