Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Very strange day indeed..

Today was a very strange day indeed.
First, I saw a 2 foot snake in a strange place, the 2nd floor of my workplace

then, lights kept going out in various areas I was in... lights that were directly over my head...

then, someone stopped me at work and told me that all of the fish in our firepond were dead.
So I went and checked and sure enough, there were white fish lined along the banks, floating in the water.

Then, I typed a very long, but very touching blog....I went back in later to read it and over half of it was gone. Even after I had saved it numerous times... I actually posted it..went back to read it later, and over half of it was gone....

Wait..there's more strangeness....I opened my can of soup and there was a bug in it...
ok, maybe that's not so strange...

At work we get giftcards for doing safety observations. Today everyone got a gift card but me....
There was a possible "glitch" in the system. or maybe I didn't put my points in....but I truly thought I did. I haven't forgotten since I started work in 2007

Oh, and it feels as if there is an invisible stack of bricks crushing my head.

today is just very strange indeed. Please keep me in your prayers.


Perhaps, God will soon move mightily. Yes, I believe that He will...

I'm going to post the "lost, disappearing blog tomorrow" if I can....

God Bless :)

Tomorrow I will retype the post I lost :(
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment