Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What are your Dreams?

What are your dreams?
What motivates you?
What song lives inside you that is dying to be set free?

My dreams came to life when I found Jesus
He showed me the world in color

Jesus wants our dreams to see life..
He wants us to excel and succeed...
but success doesn't always come through the mighty dollar
Sucess comes through loving and living...
learning to separate ourselves from darkness
and truly learn to walk in Light...

He wants us to thrive
to use our creativity to motivate others toward goodness and purpose...
He wants us to inspire...
God is Good...
He is the source of dreams...

MY dream is to one day be a full time mother..to travel around the world with songs and love...sharing His light...His love..
My dream isn't to be rich...but to be humbled in giving...
My dream is to see the beauty of His creation...admiring the sunsets of Sedona, smelling the ocean.....
My dream is to fulfill the destiny that He has given...that is my dream....
What is your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment