Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am drawing the children close to Me

One night several months ago, I had a dream.

I was half asleep and my baby Brendan was lying next to me.

Jesus, said, "Rachelle, nestle close to your baby." So, I did. I pulled little baby bear very close to me.

A few moments later, I had a dream. I dreamt that there were children in our church going on mission trips. I don't know where we were going, but we were going somewhere to help others and spread His Love.

When, I woke up, I asked Jesus why He wanted me to pull bear close to me.

This is what He said, " To show you that I am drawing the children close to me."

I am writing this to let whoever reads this know that now is the time to train our children in His ways, teaching them right. And setting an example in both speech and action.

Jesus wants to use our children to bring others to Him.




Let the childen come to Me, and do not hinder them.



For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.



Matthew 19:14


No comments:

Post a Comment