Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vision of Laugther

Sometimes, I can see people laughing.
I think God sometimes gives me visions of laughter.

My husband is a man bound by sin. His life is filled with overwhelming darkness. He hasn't yet surrendered his life to Jesus.

One day I looked at my husband and I saw him as God sees him. I saw my husband laughing. I could see what he would look like in Heaven.

It was the strangest thing because I have never truly seen David happy. But one day, Jesus showed me what David would look like if he would surrender his life to Jesus and turn his back on the darkness that is threatening his very life.

His eyes were closed. His head was tilted back and there was a very real, very joyous laughter that emitted from his lips.

Jesus showed me that this is He wants for everyone. He wants us to laugh,

The image is beautiful.

So reader, whoever you are,
whatever emptiness dwells inside you...wider than canyons run deep...
whatever your vice...
no matter your past..

Jesus wants you to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment