Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get Out!!!

We are not called to understand darkness, dark situations, or walk hand in hand with people that pull us into dark paths..

I once was a well meaning person. In my lonliness, I reached out to people that often walked on very very dark paths. I thought I could "change" these people. I realized that God loved them and thought that my goodness could somehow "reedem" them.

But it didn't happen. Instead, I walked in places I should have never gone. The darkness only grew....

There were times when I looked to understand the "dark" behavior... But I am not called to understand dark deeds...I am called to live in light.
So are you.

If you are in a situation, where you are being dragged into darkness....Run! Run! for the Hills.. Do Not let someone else cost you your very soul.

Yes, you have a soul! I have seen so many things! Jesus is Real!!! Hell is Real!!!
Read through my blog. I've had sooo many experiences!

Go to a safe place..and pray...seek Him..sometimes it is hard to get out a situation...trust me, I know...but He will help you...that is why He called life, the narrow path.

The light only grows when we spread it....lives will never change, if people continue walking dark paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment