Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Identical Dreams

I used to have a recurring dream. I always thought it was strange.
My mom used to have a red suburban. In the dream I was sitting in the back of her red suburban..and my mom was driving...
I looked up and suddenly my mom was gone. She was no longer at the wheel. I had to climb to the front of the suburban and drive. This dream always took place on the curve just past my grandmother's house.

This is going to sound strange to some people. I guess it is just one of those strange things. I don't take stock in dreams unless I know the source.

One day when I was much younger..I began to tell my sister about this dream...before I could finish it..she finished it for me. She had the exact same dream. Even the location of the dream was the same...it took place on the curve in front of my grandmother's house.

I haven't thought about this in years...just thought it was very very very strange.

Perhaps this is one of life's mysteries. Perhaps it is God's way of telling me that there is so much more than what we see....so much more than we can ever begin to comprehend...

There are no coincidences. There is order. There is a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment