Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Letter to moms considering abortions

Hello,

My name is Rachelle. I work around trains. The other day I saw two tiny bird eggs nestled in some hay on one of the bottoms of a train compartment. I knew that the birds couldn't survive without the care and nurturing of thier mother.

I became very sad for these lost baby birds. I knew that they would never get to feel the warmth of the sun. I knew that they would never get to stretch thier little wings and take flight. They would never feel the air beneath thier tiny wings as they soared to unknown places.

I am writing this letter in hopes of saving the life of an unborn child. I simply want to give a new mother hope for her life. I have gone through many hard places in life. I have found that life isn't easy, nor is it always fair. I was at a very low point several months ago. I didn't see much light at the end of my tunnel. I had seen many supernatural and miraculous things in my life, but I had turned my back on God. I was very angry with people who had hurt me.

I was in a situation and I felt Jesus literally pick me up and place back on the "right" path. I began to seek. As I prayed one day, a switch literally came on inside my head. The fog of my depression literally lifted. I could see the world in color again. The more I began to seek, the more I found. But I found that being a true Christian is about sacrifice. It's about making the hard decisions and realizing that the world is no longer about me. But there is a beauty in the sacrifice. But it is very difficult.

Jesus showed me an image of a tiny seed. He showed me that many of us are like tiny seeds. We may seems like nothing, but inside each of us lie something very beautiful. He showed me that if I would let Him water me and give me the Light of His love, then I would grow into something very amazing and beautiful. So I did. My life hasn't been the same since.

Today I want to offer that hope to you and your baby. I want to tell you that you do not have to define yourself by negative things that others may have told you. You are so much more. Inside you are great things. If you trust Him, He can bring your life to a place of beauty and a place of rest.

He gave me a very real, very divine love. It is through that love that I can truly say, "I don't know you, but I love you. You can become a great woman of God. You are beautiful. Your very hair and the hairs of your unborn child are numbered."

I want your child to feel the warmth of that sun and to feel the wind on his back. I want your baby to prosper and to grow. I want him to soar on the wings of happiness and love.

Inside you lies the key to being a wonderful mother. Trust in Him, and He can unlock that door.
If you ever need prayer or an ear to listen, email me at http://www.letmewashyourfeet@yahoo.com/
You can also look at a blog I'm writing. It's simply a place where people can go to feel loved. It details many of my experiences and things that He has shown me. http://www.letmewashyourfeet.blogspot.com/

So many many people will tell you that abortion is ok. It has become accepted in society. It has become the easy path. A baby with a heartbeat is often referred to as a fetus. But I think somewhere inside you, you know that there is life inside of you. Right now, that baby may seem like that tiny tiny little seed. But he/she can grow into something beautiful.

God Bless you and your child,

Rachelle
my prayers are with you



Matthew 6:25-34


Do Not Worry 25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?




Your baby is more valuable than those lost little birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment