Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When we dissect too much, we bleed from the inside

For the past few days, I have been pondering on the "vastness" of things.
There are so many mysteries. So many doors that remain unopened.
The entire universe, creation, life,
God holds the key to so many unanswered questions.

I was curious to know about people who have had some of the same experiences as me. So I did a little research. I was amazed to find that many people have had similar experiences. But it seemed as if there were truths that I could relate to...and some that I could not.

It seemed as if I became lost in it all. I was actually sad for quite a while today. Realizing that there were so many things that I couldn't comprehend... I was actually beginning to get a headache.

Sometimes when we dissect too much, we tend to bleed from the inside.

I was near tears.......I went outside...still pondering all of these ideas and suddenly I felt the wind upon my face...I could see the sunshine ...I could see the wind blowing through the trees.

And I realized...I don't think I want to understand life's huge mysteries. I want to partake of it's
simplicity. Thanking Him for the smallest things...often opens doors of peace within me...
the sound of my boys laughter, the air that fills my lungs, the warmth of the sunshine...

In delighting in the small things....in thanking Him for the things have, I have peace. My answers will come as I seek...right now I delight in life's simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment