Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hope for the Life of a Young Girl

Last week I bought a Bible for a young girl who had lost her mother. The young girl is being bullied in school in addition to having lost her mom.
I don't know the girl personally but she is the niece of someone I know.

Today I spoke with the lady...and she told me that the little girl was so happy to get her Bible that she slept with it the night she received it. That makes me so happy. Now this girl has a hope that she didn't have before.

I talked to the lady several days later, and it seems that the young girl sleeps with her Bible every night. She keeps it tucked safely under her pillow.

Acts of faith....small seeds of kindness....is where good thing grow.

Now that I see the impact that this small act of kindness had on this young girl, I am considering getting Bibles into girls homes. I'm going to look into that.

Even if you can't afford to buy a boatload of Bibles, write a letter...do something nice.

The light will only grow, when we spread it. Pass it around.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment