Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Supernatural Experiences Part 2

This is Part 2 of my blog about my experiences with the supernatural. I hate the darkness. I have seen many of the ways that dark forces work to keep us from truly serving Jesus. I have seen how demonic spirits can keep a person bound. I have lost so much of my life. Entire years are gone. Just slipped away because I was so consumed with darkness. Precious moments with my chilren and my family that I will never get back. Moments of living. Moments of joy stolen. THe Bible says that the enemy comes to kill, to steal, and to destroy. That is the work of the dark. To kill our joy, to kill our hope, to kill our chance at life and redemption. To attempt to steal the Truth from us. To feed us with perpetual lies. Ultimately, to destroy us. To destroy our families. To destroy those around us. To keep us bound. To keep us from Jesus. I get so sad sometimes because I can see the enemy prevailing in so many peoples lives. I can see his hand on marriages. I can see his hand destroying hope of the youth of today. I can see he attempts to destroy our bodies. Our minds. Our hearts.

That is what he wants the most, our minds and our hearts. He tells us that we are not enough. Or he convinces us that we are worth much more than we think we really are. I've seen people that believe that they are worth nothing. You are! You are beautiful.

Contrarily, I've seen people that look down on others and believe that they have the world all figured out. But I digress.... I didn't just read about demonic forces in the Bible. I experienced them for myself. I have seen physical manifestaions of things. I've felt the power of thier hatred. I've been in thier presence.

This isn't something that I really care to talk about. I cringe. I put myself out there in a way that I'm not comfortable with. Maybe because it is so important. If people truly, truly believed in the devil then no one would lie. No one would sin. People would be running scared trying to get thier lives in order. Because from what I have seen of his demonic forces, hell is the worst possible thing that you could EVER BEGIN TO IMAGINE!!!!!!! I can't stress this enough. I have felt that hatred. That fear. That complete and total despair. That hopelessness.

Hell will be a place of rot. IT will be a place of extreme physical pain. A neverending nightmare. I'm so sad that many people don't believe in Hell. That many who claim to Christian, preach that hell is not a real place. I wish I could say it were true. But I have seen too much. Maybe someone is rolling thier eyes right now. I don't care. If I can get at least one person to at least think for one moment about eternity, then I'll blog away.

Here are a few more of my experiences : I truly began to serve Jesus with all of my heart about a year ago. I remember one day he gave me this vision for what He wanted my life to be. It was very big. (What's funny is that everyone of us has a huge calling. A big purpose. We serve a big God. ) But He allowed me to feel an immense love for others. He put that in me. This huge and overwhelming love. He showed me how He would use me to reach thousands of people. Not a few. But thousands. He began to give me ideas on ways that I could serve others. To serve the poor. The downtrodden. The people in the prisons. The abused children. He gave me so many ideas on ways to inspire churches to help others. He gave me a beautiful gift of musical talent that I can use for His Purpose. His Glory. His Kingdom. He gave me a heart for the elderly. For the people that had wronged me. For everyone. I began to write these things down. The visions that He was planting inside me. I wrote a letter to my church to encourage others to serve. To share some things that He was showing me. That night I was lying in my bed and I felt a darkness enter my room. I could hear a voice speaking to me in a cold whisper. A few nights later I was lying in bed and a force held my head down. I was awake but I couldn' t move. I was paralyzed. I tried to speak but no words would come. I kept thinking, Jesus Jesus please make it stop. Finally, I was able to whisper the name of Jesus and the paralyzation stopped.
Want to hear something stranger? I have spoken with other people that have had the exact same experience.

The enemy will use fear and intimation tactics. Anything he can to scare us. He will use spirits of depression to keep us from serving Jesus. I remember when I was younger, every time I would begin to truly start seeking Him, this very real depression would come over me. I didn't recognize it for what it was back then, but I can see it very clearly now. It was the working of a very real enemy. It wasn't a chemical imbalance in my brain. It was the realm of the unseen. The realm that our world often denies is even there. If I hadn't experienced things for myself, I might even doubt it exists.  But it does.

There was a time in my life when I thought I was dying. It began with a few aches. I was holding a knife in my hand, attempting to cut something in the kitchen. My hand dropped the knife as I felt this tremendous pain shooting through my arm. My legs began to ache. My body began to ache. Those aches quickly turned into a very real fear that something was wrong with me. I began to lose sleep. My appetite decreased. I began to hear strange things at night before I went to sleep. I heard very strange sounds. I went to the hospital for medical testing. I had CT scans, blood tests, muscle tests, you name it. They could find nothing wrong with me. I was at work one day and my vison failed. I went blind for more than 30 seconds. I cried. I cried hard. I thought I was going to die. I left work. I probably shouldn't have driven. I was in no condition. I drove to meet a friend. Together, we went to see a neurologist. He prescribed me some anti-anxiety mediation. And ordered more medical tests. The tests came up negative. Iwent in my room and prayed. As I was praying I lifted my hands to Jesus and I could feel a lightness. It was such a lightness, it was almost as if I was weightless. I began to thank Him and ask His forgiveness. I thought that the feeling of lightness was a sign that I was going to be healed. The darkness that tried to destroy my body could not touch me as I praised the name of Jesus.

 Eventually the symptoms went away. The aches. The pains. Everything. But I was in my room a few years later and I could feel a presence enter the room. That dark and dreadful prescense. Suddenly, that very distinguisable ache came over my body again. And I knew that everything I had experienced during the medical testing was the forces of darkness trying to destroy my body. He also used my fears to try to destroy my body. My stress. The worst sound I have ever heard. I was in my room and I heard screaming. I heard the sounds of millions of screams. I don't know why I was allowed to hear this. But I am certain that I heard the sound of hell. I know non-believers and even some believers must be wondering what is wrong with me.

Oh well, I love you. I want people to realize that hell is a real place and that spirtual warfare is real. Demonic spirits are real.  Please accept Jesus and let Him love you. But here is the most fasinating part. Here is the part where the Light shines through. One night I got tired of all the harassment from the enemy. I got down on my knees. I told the darkness to leave in the name of Jesus, and it left. By this time, I Knew Jesus. I could feel the power of His name. I could feel this immense power. I felt the darkness leave. As Christians, We are sure to come under demonic attack but if we can learn to recognize the tactics of the enemy. IF we can keep our lives free from sin and committed to Christ, then He will give us the authority to cast them out. MARK 16:17-18 NKJ 17 "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 "they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." James 4:7 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  1 Peter 5:8 ESV /Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Luke 10:19 ESV / Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.  Matthew 12:22 ESV / Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw.  1 John 4:4 ESV /
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 2 Peter 1:3 ESV His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,   Ephesians 6:12 ESV / For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

No comments:

Post a Comment